Monday 1 November 2010

Let's Mini

I saw this nice Cooper zoom pass my workplace almost everyday and i really admire it because it's really nice, low ride height plus huge wheels. Today, i got a surprise as the owner pop by my place during noon time and ask for a session to detail the car. This car is really very nicely modded and i can't stop looking at it. The owner directed me to his area of concern, we discussed abit and he's fine with the developed plan and left. I double check the car's paint work again and the usual defects were noted on the car plus there were alot of leftover wax at the exterior vinyls.
Defects were mainly water etched marks cum swirl marks, no other major defects noted.



The car was driven for wash and prepare for the grooming session proper. Paint coating levels were measured and it has quite good OEM paint coating.



The surface marring and water etch mark issues were sorted out after 4- 5 hits. Rest of the cars were given average of 4 hits again. I was quite pleased with the correction work as the paint on this car was very workable. I was enjoying myself and there were some challenging times at the bonnet/ hood area during the correction work.
I took more than 4 hours to correct the paint work and used another 2 hours to detail the rest of the car.







Interiors were cleaned and dressed...




Conclusion gathered from this grooming session... this is a nice car, going to add it to my favourite list. Thanks for viewing.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures says a lot on how you do your detailing. What other services do you offer aside from car waxing?

    ReplyDelete