Saturday 7 February 2009

Black Nissan Sunny (Severe Paint Correction)

I was left with less than 4 hrs to finish this detailing session as the owner was late for his appointment. As usual, the car was foam wash and clayed prior paint condition assessment. Car was parked under strong lightings. I was pretty shocked by the results of the check as the owner told me his car conditions was ok over the phone when he made his appointment. Now i learnt that our ok actually has some difference... hahaha.










I doubt it was going to be easy to detail this car and i was kind of behind time after the initial preparations. I spend close to 2 hrs to perform the paint correction and left barely enough time for the interior grooming. It was already quite late and my wife was helping me out with the buffing of the wax when i took this picture.



These were the pictures taken after i had finished the whole detailing and i was flat out as i had done 2 cars in the day already.












Overall, i was quite satisfied with the detailing despite the time constraint. Thank you for viewing this detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment