Friday 9 January 2009

Black Honda Accord (Severe Paint Correction)

This car was very nicely modded and it's still one of my favourite ride till now. I washed and clayed the car, subsequently i moved it to the polishing site. When the lights were turned on, it wasn't that nice anymore after i saw the amount of defects collected on the car. This car needs some serious paint correction.

My heart sank deeper when the deep etchings on the roof could be felt as i ran my finger across it. I knew it was not going to be a normal paint correction session.





I proceed with the paint correction on the entire car and it took me more than 3 hours just to correct the paint defects. After all the surface preparation work had been done, the car was eventually waxed and left for curing.









It took me about 5-6 hours to complete the whole detailing, it was a tiring but rewarding session. Thank you for viewing this detailing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment